Things you need to know about your Faith!
No question in the life of a believer has been more worrisome than, “How do I know I’m truly saved?” Since the 1500’s this question has been answered by people who are unable to rightly reveal their answer with Scripture. We live in a day and age where educated men are fundamentally flawed with their assumptive and myopic stance on looking to something other than Christ Alone for security. This week series we will discuss this and related topics by answering the following questions:
- What’s wrong with my faith? How can I know that I know that I know I have eternal life?
- What evidence should accompany true faith? (Understanding salvation as regeneration, not life change)
- What did the cross accomplish for the believer? (Grasping the atonement)
- What is holiness? (defined by the Lord, not us.)
- What is the fruit of my faith? (Grasping “good works” as dynamic and insufficient)
These daily podcasts will most likely be a little longer than normal. Rest well and as always, we’re here to discuss with you the truth of the Gospel.
“You are safe in Christ. Be sure of Him, not you.”
Consider Supporting our Ministry
We operate strictly on listener support. We also produce several other podcasts, videos for education and worldwide teaching courses published for free for the training of pastors. Your financial support is greatly appreciated.