This lecture is one of the best on the fall I have ever heard. We had the privilege of Christian Soldier’s Ministries bring Dr. Downing in for this event and this lecture will most likely be a three part series. Take about an hour and listen, it’s well worth it.
The general listing of questions is posted below the audio.
1. What is the significance of Genesis chapter three?
2. What have their beginnings here?
3. Who was the tempter and what was his motive?
4. What is sin?
5. Why did the serpent approach the woman?
6. How did the serpent approach the woman?
7. At what point was the woman seduced by the serpent?
8. What was the serpent’s lie and its effect?
9. Why did Adam and Eve hide themselves from the voice of the Lord God?
10. What answer did Adam give to the Lord God?
11. What was Eve’s response to the question of the Lord God?
12. What was the significance of the curse upon the Serpent?
13. What is the woman’s desire toward her husband?
14. What was the effect of Adam’s sin upon creation?
15. What did the Lord God provide for fallen, sinful man?
16. What occurred in the human personality as a result of the fall?
17. What is the significance of the wilderness temptation of our lord?
18. What is the ultimate purpose of God for fallen creating?